Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leg Pains/Breastfeeding

Oh my god....
I thought the cramping 247 was bad??? NO WAY
This leg pain is KILLING me. I really wish she would move off the nerve shes on. People i'm sure think ive lost it. Because as soon as she does it i'm on my knees. it doesnt matter where i am. I cant help it. Then half the time i yelp like a lost puppy! lol.

Oh, so i went to this mini breastfeeding class. It was total bullcrap!! I was so upset afterwards.
They are saying that if the babies eye even moves the smallest bit..You have to stick your boob in her mouth. If she puts her hands by her face? BOOB TIME! I mean come on...I have not yet made a choice on this. I'm VERY confused on what i want to do. And i'm tired of being judged for my personal choice. As long as the baby is eatting i do not see the big deal! I just cant stand the idea of my body still not being mine for another year, Or being on a leash and never getting to go anywhere without having to pump or stick my boob out.

I want to be able to go overnight somewere with my hubby and not worry about all of it..Granted it wont happen for awhile. I dont even know if i could leave Abbie for a night..But its the IDEA of it. -sigh- I just dont know what to do. I know its better for her. But I know if i'm unhappy then I wont get to enjoy my time with her as much as I could. I'm trying to make the right choice for everyone and its so hard. Plus bottle feeding does cost alot..I will agree..And im not totally sure how we could afford it. DH says it'll be fine. But I feel wasteful if i do choose bottle feeding and we are broke at some point. I'll feel like its all my fault.. UGH...This is the worst part of being pregnant. I'm going crazy here!!!

I'll post my quiz and belly pics later today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment