Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Thirty Five...

Today is Miss Abigail's half birthday!!!! 
I just cant believe shes already 6 months old! It feels like just yesterday I was holding this tiny little baby that I was so scared I'd break. Now were eating soilds,Rolling, Sitting up, Talking,Yelling,Throwing. And so much more.I miss my tiny little thing. Yet I can't wait for what's to come next. Like her saying Mommy for the first time. Or taking her first step. I know those are going to be amazing. But i'll always miss that very first second i seen her, The doctor yelling at Tom to cut the cord. Tom freaking out and Abbie just chilling in the air waiting for whats next. I got so lucky. Great husband(most days),Great labor,And a great little baby girl who's growing up just way to fast.










No comments:

Post a Comment