Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Survey!

How far along? 34 weeks and 3 days!

How big is baby? Well if shes on time with everything about 5 pounds! Eek!!

Weight gain? At my last appt I was up 5 pounds. =[

Maternity clothes? Nothing fits anymore. Not even the few maternity things I have. I Should go shopping. But thats a very sad time!

Sleep? Oh god. Its so bad. I wake up about 3 times to pee, THEN I cant fall right back to sleep. OR I wake up a bit later for no reason and just lay there. Its not fun.

Best moment this week? Getting to see her last fri was pretty great. Other then that just feeling her kick SO much.

Movement? Shes been all over in there lately! Big change from before.

Food cravings? A taco place, TBK...Oh my god....I cant even talk about it I want it so bad!

Food aversions? Whatever that stuff Toms greek grandma made. It smelled so bad. then HE smelled like it afterwards. UGH

Gender? Still a girl! Woo!

Labor signs? None yet. Just the cramping. Thank god.

Belly button in or out? Its starting to flaten out. But I'm still holding hope it stays this way until i have her!

What I miss? Not having to think about if im eatting for drinking enough ALL DAY LONG

What I am looking forward to? My babyshower!! And making it to the 36 mark!

Emotions? Mix of everything, Scared as hell, Dying to see her, Worried, HAPPY! Everything.

Milestones? Packing my hospital bag, Washing all her clothes and them being all put away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment