Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LIbrary!!

Abbie got to go to her first trip to the library today! She loved it! I showed her the books and asked her if she liked them and she'd giggle for some so those are the ones i got! Haha. She was such a dream there. Not even a peep!

We ended up leaving with at least 8 books and a few movies! We got Blues Clues!! She LOVES watching it. We sat though a whole show which is rare for her. She always gets bored with most things after 5-10 mins! So we'll see how these movies go!

Then we went to get her some more bottle liners and i ended up finding some halloween leggings. i cant wait for her to wear them!!!

Weds we go to the pumpkin patch. I CAN NOT WAIT!! We're gonna take so many photos. lol I want to go every year. Make it a big to do!
But I think thats about it for now. I'm writing this quick before bed! So now I must go pass out! Enjoy a few photos from the last few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment