Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh geez!

So...I guess I didnt update this like I planned. But things have been so crazy and when i find any spare time I try to get something done around the house so that doesnt leave much time for blogging! So I guess i'll update on how the last to months have gone while abbie is calm in her pack and play! This may get long! =P

The first month was long and rough yet went by SO fast. The first week was the worst. I was always so scared of leaving her alone for just a second. I thought the one time i did something would happen to her and i'd never forgive myself. I still stuggle with that feeling a bit but i'm getting better! Her sleeping wasnt that bad either. About 3ish weeks in i was getting 3ish hours sleep a night before feedings. I thought that sucked at the time! HA! How little I knew then right? Having Tom home for the first week was AMAZING. I really dont think I could of done it without him. I know it was really hard on him to but whenever I got overwelmed he took over and I am SO thankful for that. I wish he still was able to do that sometimes! But with working its hard for him since hes always so tired after working his stupid hours. Oh and she HATED her swing. She would not go into that thing without screaming bloodly murder. Shes better now thank god. I would of been so sad if she hated it still lol. She LOVES bathtime. Once even slept through the whole bath. I couldnt stop laughing! She was so gone. Umm What elseeeee....Shes been able to lift her head pretty high since birth. Our pedi was shocked lol. Shes also smiled since well she was in the belly. Its kinda sad we cant get a pouty face of her cuz shes always laughing or talking unless shes hungry then its just screaming and theres no time for photos!!

Now for month TWO!! Which she turned just a few days ago. She is eatting like a piggy! 4-6 ozs every 2/3 hours. Shes over 12 pounds! And we just got out of most newborn clothes! We are having some sleep issues. SHE DOESNT SLEEP AT NIGHT AT ALL. She knows when i fall asleep and picks then to wake up and play! It is SO hard to be mad at a laughing baby while she looks up at you with her big blue eyes. IT SUCKS! She already owns us lol. So I'm having alot of trouble staying awake on an hours sleep a night if im lucky. but i'm managing i spose. hopefully this faze goes away soon before i lose my mind! Were starting to play alot more! We read books, play on our mat with a rubber ducky that she LOVES! (its dressed like a pumpkin! so cute) we look in the mirror and point out our ears,nose etc etc. though she isnt to into the mirrors at all. but yeah we are starting to do so much more and its so fun! i cant wait till we really start playing! But i think this is enough of an update for now. I really cant think of much else and im planning to keep this updated! Now im going to finish giving her a bottle and pray mommy can get some sleep!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment