Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Seventeen....

Today was a fairly good day! Even with the sucky night of sleep we had, We had lots of fun!
We tried eating green beans again, She will NOT eat them. So...We played in them. 
And I found out that she doesn't like to be messy AT ALL. She kept looking at her hands like MOM WHAT IS ALL OVER ME!!? Then we took a nice bath and got all ready for bed. She fell asleep fairly easy and Tom and I were able to have some time to ourself. We got to watch TV while eating dinner. TOGETHER! I love when we get time to ourself.

Oh and I almost forgot! She rolled right off her playmat today! She doesn't like to roll so I was shocked! But she looked so proud of herself haha. I wish i got it on video!



Now for photo(s) of the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment