Saturday, January 1, 2011

Helloooo 2011!!

Where has the time gone?!!! I know I promised I'd keep this updated but wow did I not! I missed Thanksgiving and Christmas on here! But they were pretty chill anyway, Went to all the grandparents houses, Abbie got more gifts then I thought she would. So now our house looks like a toy store! We need to invest in a toy box now! And another dresser...or two.... Tom is going to kill me! haha.

ANYWAY I cant wait to get to the good stuff! I want to start 2011 off right! My goal for the year is to update this daily or at least a few times a week. I am partaking in a 365 challenge which is taking a photo of Abigail every day for a year and posting them on here! I hope to in the end make a photo book with all of her photos. I think this is something that she will LOVE when shes older. And if she doesn't I will at least.

So get ready! Check in daily to see Abbie's photos. And if i'm not posting feel free to write me and yell at me to get off my lazy butt and take photos!!!!! I will now leave you with a few photos from Christmas. I'll be Posting the very first 2011 photo of abbie tonight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment